▶️ How to create your first Procedure
What is an attribute ?
What is a role ?
▶️ How to add a contact
How to automate the synchronisation of contact data
How to edit a contact attribute ?
How to establish the procedure for the update contact request ?
GDPR and data masking
How to print a global view of contacts by administrative units ?
What is a group and how to create it ?
What is a personnal alert scheme ?
What is a dynamic selection and how to create it ?
How to export contacts from the Directory ?
How to update multiple contacts ?
How to import contacts?
How to change my password ?
How to change language ?
Why do I receive a Brute Force Login Attempts detected" message
Product User Manual
Updated by Cédric Compagnon
A contact group is a group in which several contacts have been added manually. Unlike dynamic selection based on attributes, a contact group only changes if it is modified directly.
To create a group:
- Click on "Add a group".
- Name your group and click on "Add Recipients".
- To add only certain contacts, select the contacts and click "Add".
- To add all the contacts in the directory, click on "Add All".
- To remove some contacts from the group, select the contacts on the right and click on "Remove".
- To delete all the selected contacts, click on "Delete all".
- Save with the "Close" button.