What is an attribute ?
What is a role ?
▶️ How to add a contact
How to automate the synchronisation of contact data
How to edit a contact attribute ?
How to establish the procedure for the update contact request ?
GDPR and data masking
How to print a global view of contacts by administrative units ?
What is a group and how to create it ?
What is a personnal alert scheme ?
What is a dynamic selection and how to create it ?
How to export contacts from the Directory ?
How to update multiple contacts ?
How to import contacts?
Updated by Cédric Compagnon
To create attributes, it's necessary to be connected as Administrator.
- Click on the button Attributes
- Click on Add
- Enter a name, for exemple "Birth date"
- Choose a type, for exemple "date"
- If necessary, add a "contextual help". An icon will display and will show your explanation
Attach this attribute to a contact:
- Click on Directory
- Search a contact
- Click on Attributes
- Choose the attribute "Birth Date", choose a value and click on the "+ Add"
- Several values can be entered for a same attribute