Updated by Cédric Compagnon
This requires some thought:
- Do I have clear plans or flowcharts to provide to my project manager?
- Which recipients should be alerted and under what conditions?
- If a recipient does not respond, what is the follow-up?
Once you have defined what needs to be set up in AlarmTILT®, the procedure can be created.
- Make sure you have the role of Procedure Manager. Check your role and change it if necessary.
- Go to Procédures
- Then Add a procedure
- Give a name for your first procedure.
- Deployment status: Under development means that the procedure is being created, so it will not be visible to the procedure launcher, to avoid unwanted triggering.
- Save & Continue to be able to edit the steps of your procedure
- Click on Workflow and then on the first step automatically created by the application : S001 / Step1 on the graphical view or on the list in the left section of the menu.
- Give a name for this step as in the example below.One step is to send a notification and does not require a response by default.
- Click on ✉ Messages to bring up the dialog box below.
- Name this notification
- Specify the maximum time period within which this step should send this notification
- Select a contact
- Select the media: the notification will be sent on these media and without delay between each media.
- Validate this message
- Save your work and ask the application to perform a Check of this procedure.
Remember to deploy this procedure so that it can be activated by a Procedure Launcher.