▶️ How to create your first Procedure
What is an attribute ?
What is a role ?
▶️ How to add a contact
How to automate the synchronisation of contact data
How to edit a contact attribute ?
How to establish the procedure for the update contact request ?
GDPR and data masking
How to print a global view of contacts by administrative units ?
What is a group and how to create it ?
What is a personnal alert scheme ?
What is a dynamic selection and how to create it ?
How to export contacts from the Directory ?
How to update multiple contacts ?
How to import contacts?
How to change my password ?
How to change language ?
Why do I receive a Brute Force Login Attempts detected" message
Product User Manual
Updated by Cédric Compagnon
To send an update request to your contacts, or to a part of your directory, it is necessary to create a specific procedure.
- 1Connect yourself as procedure manager and create a new procedure that you will name for example "Update contacts".
- Click on the "launching formular" and add the "system data". Then select the dropdown list "Contact.S.001" which allow you to select person to contact, at the launching of the procedure.
- Configure the email message that need to be send to contacts. New fields have been created for this procedure type.
You can inster in the html message the following code :
This will take necessary field for the update request.
- Configure the max duration of reply. It must be equal to maximum 48 hours.
Click on "Validate"
- Configure the goal of the step. It must be positionned on "Contact actualize" - 100 %
- Make a test by sending the request to your own contact only.